Bezel Credit Policy
These Bezel Credit Program Terms and Conditions (“Addendum”) are entered into by and between you as user (“you” or “your”) and Bezel Inc. (“we,” “us,” or “our”). This Addendum contains additional terms and conditions governing your use of, and participation in, the Bezel Credit Program we make available to you through the Service and forms part of, is incorporated by reference into, and is to be construed in accordance with the Bezel Terms of Service located at https://www.getbezel.com/terms (together with the Addendum, the “Terms”). By earning, receiving, or redeeming Bezel Credit, or by accessing or otherwise using the Bezel Credit Program, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Addendum, you agree to all of the Bezel Credit Program features, limitations, and restrictions contained in this Addendum, as well as any terms and conditions contained in any certificate, coupon, or document issued to you under the Bezel Credit Program, and you affirm your acceptance of the Bezel Terms of Service. All capitalized terms used but not defined in this Addendum are defined in the Bezel Terms of Service.
- Eligibility. To be eligible to participate in the Bezel Credit Program, you must have a Bezel account that is open, active, and in good standing, and you must meet our other eligibility criteria that we may impose or change from time to time. We may change the eligibility criteria for the Bezel Credit Program at any time. Eligibility is subject at all times to our discretion. We may require you to provide additional information to verify your eligibility to earn Bezel Credit, and you will not be able to earn Bezel Credit or participate in the Bezel Credit Program if you do not provide the requested information within the required timeframe. There are benefits offered under this Bezel Credit Program that may not be available to all users. Please contact us if you have any questions about the benefits of your Bezel account.
- Earning Bezel Credit. “Bezel Credit” is site credit provided to you under the Bezel Credit Program, which is awarded to you when you participate in specified eligible activities through the Service. Occasionally, we may issue Bezel Credit for refunds, in accordance with our Bezel Return Policy. We also may offer you the opportunity to receive your payment on a trade-in as Bezel Credit in lieu of cash. All Bezel Credit is issued in U.S. Dollars and will be applied in U.S. Dollars, at an exchange rate determined by us if the transaction is made in foreign currency. The amount of Bezel Credit that you may earn for each eligible activity may vary based on various factors, including, without limitation, the type of activity and your participation in a promotion we may offer. Bezel Credit may be earned after your acceptance of the Bezel Terms of Service and subject to your eligibility for the Bezel Credit Program, and no Bezel Credit will be provided retroactively, or during any time when you are in violation of the Terms. Bezel Credit cannot be combined with other discount or reward programs unless specifically authorized by us.
Bezel Credit earned is posted to your Bezel account typically within up to seven business days of your completion of the eligible activity. You may review your Bezel Credit balance by visiting your Bezel account, which may be accessed through the Service. Once posted to your Bezel account, the Bezel Credit is available to you should you choose to use it. We reserve the right to modify the manner in which Bezel Credit is applied to your Bezel account at any time.
There is no limit on the amount of Bezel Credit you can earn each year; however, we reserve the right to impose a limit. If it has been more than 30 days since you completed an eligible activity and Bezel Credit is not reflected in your Bezel account, please contact us at email@example.com. If you believe your Bezel Credit balance as reflected in your Bezel account is inaccurate, you must notify us in accordance with Section 8.
Eligible Activities. You may be eligible to earn Bezel Credit by engaging in the following activities:
- Promoting the Service pursuant to a separate agreement entered into between you and us (“Influencer Agreement”). Additional eligibility criteria and terms and conditions apply.
- Joining the Service through one of our eligible and approved partners.
- Any other activity we may disclose to you from time to time through the Service. For example, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in additional promotions from time to time that offer you the ability to earn Bezel Credit by completing certain actions or meeting certain criteria. Your eligibility to participate in promotions is in our sole discretion.
Questions concerning eligible activities will be determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Redemption. You may redeem Bezel Credit to make purchases through the Service. Bezel Credit may be applied to any purchase through the Service up to the full value of the purchase, not including tax, shipping, or any other additional fees, such as, but not limited, to customs duties, service or repair charges, BezelCare, etc. If Bezel Credit is available to you in your Bezel account, it will be applied automatically in the checkout process for your next purchase. Your Bezel Credit will not be available for redemption until posted to your Bezel account regardless of the date of the completion of eligible activity for which Bezel Credit is earned. Redemption of Bezel Credit to make purchases through the Service is subject to Bezel Credit availability and other requirements contained in the Terms. You may redeem your Bezel Credit only if your Bezel account is in good standing and you are not in violation of the Terms at the time you request to redeem Bezel Credit.
When you request to redeem Bezel Credit, we may elect to use any Bezel Credit in your Bezel account to effect the redemption, in our sole discretion, regardless of their expiration date or the order in which the Bezel Credit was earned.
You grant us a right of offset against any Bezel Credit you obtain, in order to satisfy any obligation you have to us.
We may rely on any oral, written, or electronic instructions we receive to redeem your Bezel Credit, regardless of whether or not you personally stated or sent them. You agree that we are not liable for following instructions of anyone claiming to be you. If you have authorized any other person to use your Bezel account, you understand and agree that all authorized users may redeem your Bezel Credit, and you are responsible for any transactions made by all such users of your Bezel account, including redemption of Bezel Credit without your additional authorization. We are not responsible for any disputes you may have with any authorized user of your Bezel account in connection with this Bezel Credit Program.
All Bezel Credit redemptions are final. We reserve the right to modify the manner in which you may use or redeem Bezel Credit.
- Restrictions on Bezel Credit. Bezel Credit is not your property and may not be assigned or transferred to any person (including upon death or as a part of a domestic relations matter). Bezel Credit has neither cash value, surrender value, transfer value nor any other value of any kind until and to the extent Bezel Credit is actually redeemed by you. Bezel Credit is our property until and to the extent Bezel Credit is actually redeemed by you. Bezel Credit is not a gift card or gift certificate. You may not redeem Bezel Credit for cash. Bezel Credit cannot be used to offset any amount due from you to us in connection with the Service, except as expressly permitted by the Terms. The sale or barter of any Bezel Credit is expressly prohibited. You may not repeatedly open or otherwise maintain a Bezel account solely for the purpose of earning Bezel Credit. Bezel Credit may not be applied to gift card purchases. The accrual and/or redemption of Bezel Credit is void where prohibited by law.
If we determine in our sole discretion that you were not eligible for the Bezel Credit you accrued, you will forfeit the Bezel Credit. If the Bezel Credit has already been credited to your Bezel account, then the Bezel Credit will be deducted from your Bezel account and may result in a negative Bezel Credit balance. We may offset any negative Bezel Credit balance against Bezel Credit you earn on future completed eligible activities.
We may temporarily suspend or permanently terminate your ability to earn or redeem Bezel Credit at any time, with or without cause, including, but not limited to, if any of the following events occur:
- You violate the Terms.
- You engage in any suspected fraudulent or illegal activity in connection with the Bezel Credit Program, or otherwise engage in activity that we deem to be abusive or “gaming” conduct under the Bezel Credit Program, as determined in our sole discretion.
- You engage in fraudulent activity.
- Your Bezel Credit balance in your Bezel account is negative for a period of time exceeding 30 days.
- You or we close your Bezel account for any reason.
- You engage in any activity that we believe is in violation of, or inconsistent with, the letter or spirit of the Terms, or that otherwise presents risk to us as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- This Addendum is terminated.
- Expiration. Bezel Credit expires in 365 days, unless otherwise indicated. Bezel Credit that is issued for refunds, trade-ins, or pursuant to an Influencer Agreement has no expiration date. If any item originally purchased using Bezel Credit is returned, we will restore the Bezel Credit to your Bezel account, and such restored Bezel Credit will continue to be subject to its original expiration date.
- Forfeiture. Bezel Credit may be immediately canceled and forfeited, at our discretion, including if any of the events listed above in Section 4 occurs, or pursuant to Section 8. We do not offer credits, exchanges, transfers, or refunds of Bezel Credit that you do not redeem before the Bezel Credit expires, is canceled, or forfeited. If your Bezel account is closed because you notified us of unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security (subject to verification), and a new Bezel account is opened for you, you will not forfeit your Bezel Credit.
- Amendments, Restrictions, Termination. We may add to, terminate, suspend, and/or change the Bezel Credit Program and this Addendum at any time with or without notice to you. For example, we may change the amount of Bezel Credit you can earn for completing an eligible activity, impose additional eligibility requirements, such as limiting Bezel Credit to purchases of certain products, or limiting the amount of Bezel Credit that may be redeemed for certain purchases, impose caps on earning and/or redeeming Bezel Credit, change the eligibility requirements for the Bezel Credit Program, offer or discontinue special promotions, place restrictions on or terminate your ability to earn Bezel Credit, terminate your participation in the Bezel Credit Program, or terminate all or parts of the Bezel Credit Program. You acknowledge that in the event we make any of these changes, you may no longer be able to earn or redeem Bezel Credit.
If we change or modify all or parts of this Addendum, we will post the changes on the Service and will update the “Date of Last Revision” at the top of the page of this Addendum. You can review the most current version of the Addendum at any time at [ ]. We will not give you notice of the changes, unless required by applicable law. The amended Addendum will be effective when it is posted, or on the effective date specified in the amended Addendum. By continuing to participate in the Bezel Credit Program after the effective date of the amended Addendum, you agree to the amended Addendum.
- Questions, Complaints. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at Bezel Inc., 1653 7th Street, #1606, Santa Monica, CA 90406, if you have any questions or complaints about the Bezel Credit Program.
If you believe your Bezel Credit balance as reflected in your Bezel account is inaccurate, you must notify us promptly but in no event later than 90 days after (i) the date on which you completed the eligible activity for which you believe Bezel Credit was not awarded or (ii) the date of the redemption request to which the error relates. Failure to notify us within 90 days of such applicable date will result in the forfeiture of any Bezel Credit that may have been earned in connection with such activity. We reserve the right (but are not required) to correct inaccurate Bezel Credit values represented in your Bezel account and to adjust Bezel Credit values at our sole discretion. If we do not issue, or if we improperly deny, Bezel Credit or a Bezel Credit redemption to which you were otherwise entitled, then your exclusive remedy will be the issuance of the improperly denied Bezel Credit, the ability to redeem Bezel Credit for currently available benefits, or such other alternative benefit as we in our sole discretion may determine. Neither we nor any of our affiliates, agents, or representatives have any other or additional liability to you or any other person for such error(s), subject to applicable law.
- Your Responsibility for Taxes. Earning and redeeming Bezel Credit may result in your receipt of taxable income. When laws require us to do so, we will report any income you receive under this Addendum to the Internal Revenue Service, as well as state and local tax authorities. You are responsible for paying any federal, state, or local taxes you owe, or other connected fees or gratuities. Should we be required to report income you earn under this Addendum, we may report such income with the tax ID number of any Bezel account holder, based on our records.
- Communications. You agree that we may send communications about the Bezel Credit Program to you, electronically or otherwise, at any email or mailing address in our records or through the Service, such as our Site, Mobile Apps, or your Bezel account. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to your contact information. You also agree that we and our third-party service providers may listen to and record telephone calls as part of providing Bezel Credit Program services.