We know that buying a watch is a big purchase and doing so without seeing the item can be daunting. We want to make the buying process stress-free because we understand that a watch may look different on your wrist than it does online. Thus, we have developed a Return Policy that allows you to buy with peace of mind. This Return Policy contains additional terms and conditions governing your use of the Service and forms part of, is incorporated by reference into, and is to be construed in accordance with the Bezel Terms of Service located at https://www.getbezel.com/terms. In this Return Policy, “you” or “your” mean you as user, and “we,” “us,” or “our” or “Bezel” mean Bezel Inc. All capitalized terms used but not defined in this Return Policy are defined in the Bezel Terms of Service.
To return eligible items, you must contact Bezel within 24 hours of delivery of your watch to start your return process and then must ship the watch within 24 hours of receiving the return label from Bezel. All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Additionally, you are responsible for all costs associated with the return, including return shipping costs and any payment processing fees.
Hang Tag Required for Return. At the time of shipping, all items are affixed with a one-time use hang tag, which means the watch has been put through Bezel’s robust authentication process and is ready for delivery. If you receive your watch and want to return it, you must leave the hang tag intact on the watch. If you remove the hang tag, the watch will not be eligible for return because we cannot ensure the watch has not been tampered with.
Watches Not Eligible for Return. The following items are not eligible for return:
- Watches for which a return is requested more than 24 hours after the watch is delivered;
- Watches with the hang tag missing or removed;
- Watches that have been personalized or engraved;
- Watches that have been modified, damaged, or worn; and
- Watches that are missing any items sold with the watch.
If items that were sold with the watch are missing or the watch is worn or damaged, we may elect in our sole discretion to accept the return, subject to an additional restocking fee. Bezel may not offer our Return Policy on certain watches at our sole discretion and will not offer a return if the watch has already been seen by the buyer in person.
Take the following steps to initiate a return:
- First, contact your Bezel Client Advisor within 24 hours of delivery, as indicated by the tracking information, to request a return.
- The buyer is responsible for being present to inspect their watch within 24 hours of delivery.
- Bezel will not extend the return time frame due to circumstances outside its control.
- Once the return has been preliminarily approved, we will email you a prepaid, fully-insured shipping label. Please follow the shipping guidelines to ensure that your watch is protected and fully insured during transit.
- Be sure to include all original contents in your return package, including the watch, boxes, documents, accessories, links, straps, buckles, and authentication papers. If anything is missing from the original order, the purchase will not be eligible for return.
- Once Bezel receives the watch and confirms that it has been returned in accordance with this Return Policy, Bezel will issue a refund in the form of Bezel Credit, less the applicable restocking fee, return shipping costs, and any payment processing costs including but not limited to wire transfer fees, credit card fees, buy-now-pay later merchant fees, etc.
Refund Method for Accepted Returns – Bezel Credit Only
All refunds for returns we accept are issued in the form of site credit–Bezel Credit–in accordance with our Bezel Credit Program Terms and Conditions. We will not issue refunds to the original payment method. Please allow 10 business days for the refunded Bezel Credit to be reflected in your Bezel account.
For any purchases made using cryptocurrency via Bitpay, any Bezel Credit will be issued at the USD exchange rate that was in effect when you made your purchase.
For any purchases made using Bezel Credit, please see the Bezel Credit Program Terms and Conditions for details about refunding and expiration.