We know that buying a watch is a big purchase which is why we offer a Return Policy that allows you to buy with peace of mind. This Return Policy contains additional terms and conditions governing your use of the Service and forms part of, is incorporated by reference into, and is to be construed in accordance with the Bezel Terms of Service located at https://www.getbezel.com/terms. In this Return Policy, “you” or “your” mean you as a user, and “we,” “us,” or “our” or “Bezel” mean Bezel Inc. All capitalized terms used but not defined in this Return Policy are defined in the Bezel Terms of Service.
To return eligible items, you must contact Bezel within 24 hours of delivery of your watch to start your return process and then must ship the watch within 24 hours of receiving the return label from Bezel. Bezel will then approve or deny your return based on the details below.
To be eligible for a Return, the following conditions must be met:
- The Bezel Return Hang Tag must be intact.
- At the time of shipping, all items are affixed with a one-time use hang tag, which means the watch has been put through Bezel’s robust authentication process and is ready for delivery. If you receive your watch and want to return it, you must leave the hang tag intact on the watch. If you remove the hang tag, the watch will not be eligible for return because we cannot ensure the watch has not been tampered with.
- The watch must contain all items and accessories that arrived with the watch and they must be in the exact same condition in which they were received.
- The watch must not have been personalized, engraved or polished at the behest of the buyer between the time of order and delivery.
- The watch must not have been presented to the buyer in person before sale.
If your purchase is eligible for return, you will receive a full or partial refund depending on the criteria below:
Watches Eligible for Full Refund: The following items are eligible for a full refund:
- Watches with any functional issues that do not pass our Diagnostic Standards.
- Watches for which the condition does not match the description of the watch when purchased, as stated in our Condition Scale.
Returns for the above reasons will result in a full refund of the purchase price to your original payment method. Please allow 10 business days for the refunded amount to be reflected on your original payment method.
Watches Eligible for Partial Refund: If your watch doesn’t meet either of the criteria above, it is eligible for a return with a partial refund subject to a restocking fee (details below). Additionally, you are responsible for all costs associated with the return, including return shipping costs and any payment processing fees.
These refunds can be issued in one of two ways based on the client’s preference:
- To the original payment method less a restocking fee up to 15% of the purchase price
- In the form of site credit–Bezel Credit–in accordance with our Bezel Credit Program Terms and Conditions less a restocking fee up to 5% of the purchase price
Please allow 10 business days for the refunded amount to be reflected on your original payment method or for the refunded Bezel Credit to be reflected in your Bezel account.
Take the following steps to initiate a return:
- First, contact your Bezel Client Advisor within 24 hours of delivery, as indicated by the tracking information, to request a return.
- The client is responsible for being present to inspect their watch within 24 hours of delivery.
- Bezel will not extend the return time frame due to circumstances outside its control.
- Once the return has been preliminarily approved, we will email you a prepaid, fully-insured shipping label. Please follow the shipping guidelines to ensure that your watch is protected and fully insured during transit.
- Be sure to include all original contents in your return package, including the watch, boxes, documents, accessories, links, straps, buckles, and authentication papers. If anything is missing from the original order, the purchase will not be eligible for return.
- Once Bezel receives the watch and confirms that it has been returned in accordance with this Return Policy, Bezel will issue a refund in the form of Bezel Credit or back to the original payment method, less the applicable restocking fee, return shipping costs, and any payment processing costs including but not limited to wire transfer fees, credit card fees, buy-now-pay later merchant fees, etc.
For purchases made using cryptocurrency via Bitpay, any refund will be issued at the USD exchange rate that was in effect when you made your purchase.
For any purchases made using Bezel Credit, please see the Bezel Credit Program Terms and Conditions for details about refunding and expiration.
For any purchases using Affirm, when a refund is initiated, Affirm will pause the client’s payment plan and the client will be refunded any payments already made, less any interest paid.
For any purchases using Klarna, when a refund is initiated, Klarna cancels any remaining payments and returns the already paid amount to the client. If the refund is greater than the remaining balance of the order, Klarna deducts the refund amount from the outstanding balance and returns the difference. If the refund is less than the remaining balance of the order, Klarna deducts the amount from the outstanding balance and spreads refunds evenly across the remaining payments.
If items that were sold with the watch are missing or the watch is worn or damaged, Bezel may elect in our sole discretion to accept the return, subject to an additional restocking fee. Bezel may not offer our Return Policy on certain watches at our sole discretion.